What is Shiatsu?
Shiatsu is an oriental healing art that unblocks and balances the body's energy. Finger pressure is applied along the energy channels (meridians) of the body, freeing the energy flow and restoring harmony. This enables the body to heal itself and to keep a state of balance and health.
Ronni uses shiatsu with people and animals. She also includes craniosacral, Reiki, soft fascia release, chakra balancing, kinesiology, T-touch, visceral manipulation and structural release techniques in her sessions as needed. Her goal is to help relieve pain, facilitate healing and maintain health and well being in people and animals.
Ronni Yaskin's Background
- Student of various alternative healing methods and energy work for over 30 years
- Licensed, Nationally Certified Massage Therapist and Shiatsu Practitioner
- Member of the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals and the International Association of Animal Massage and Bodywork
- Studied at the International School of Shiatsu
- Studied canine and small animal acupressure and canine muscle massage
- Studied animal communication with Anita Curtis
Ronni's office is in Wilmington, Delaware.
She can be contacted in the following ways:
Cell: (302) 750-7374Email